Employment or Sub Contracting Opportunities in Established Busy North Adelaide Practice
- Are you a professional who wants to make a difference therapeutically with motivated clients by working part or full time in private practice?
- Are you someone either wanting a new position or who has already part time or full time employment and wants the flexibility to work in private practice without the risks and responsibilities of managing private practice on your own?
- Are you a team player who would suit a private practice environment where there is professional support around to assist in your growth?
Attuned Psychology is excited to share that due to consistent growth over the last two years we are currently looking for two psychologists to join our team – one skilled in working with adults and one with children/adolescents or psychologists skilled in working with children, adolescents and adults. Additionally, we also have a high demand for someone skilled in working with couples and families.
To cater for the increasing demand for our wide range of services and consistent flow of referrals, we have immediate work available for the right people. We have a strong demand for after school consultations for children and for after work consultations for adults and would prefer psychologists who are able to offer some late afternoon/evening or Saturday appointment times as part of their schedule.
What are we looking for in a psychologist?
Attuned Psychology is an established progressive private practice that has been providing therapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and performance coaching services in North Adelaide for 12 years. We provide services Monday to Saturday and also offer extensive evening appointments Monday-Thursday with many psychologists to cater for those of our clients in need of after hours services.
We provide a comprehensive clinical, educational and performance psychology service that addresses a broad array of issues within the one team. We have a collaborative team of staff and we believe in providing support to each other in an efficient, professional and family friendly environment.
What we have to offer you
- Excellent remuneration with exciting options for long term career growth and development
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms
- Diverse range of clientele
- Extensive administrative support
- Regular professional peer supervision and mentoring.
- Access to test library
For more detailed information about this position and the practice, please visit our dynamic website: