Brighter Futures Psychology is a private psychology practice conveniently located in Camp Hill. We are a team of clinical psychologists and psychologists who work predominantly with children and young people and their families to optimise their coping, build their resilience, and draw upon their strengths to enhance their overall wellbeing. We are searching for an amazing clinician to join our growing team. If you love working with children and young people and are looking to develop your career within a modern group private practice with a lovely team environment then this opportunity may be for you.
We offer support and supervision, a competitive hourly rate, a friendly and collegial environment, and practice within a modern, child-friendly clinic.
To be considered for the position you will need:
· Post graduate qualifications in clinical psychology or educational and developmental psychology
· Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia & eligibility to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
· General membership with the Australian Psychological Society
· Professional indemnity insurance
· Australian Business Number (ABN) or willingness to obtain this
· Considerable experience in working with children, young people and their families
· Willingness to see clients at least 2 days per week
Please visit www.brighterfuturespsychology.com.au for more information about what we do. Should you be interested in obtaining further information or applying for the position, please contact Dr Louise Ford on 0400 713 722 or email email@example.com