• Generous Opportunity to Earn: Competitive % of Billings!
• Join a Well-Established, Industry Leading Psychology Service
• Expand Your Skills Within a Professional & Supportive Team
• Professional Development Sessions + Excellent Work-Life Balance
• Beautiful, Camden Location, High Growth area
At Full Potential is a well-established and leading psychology service within the Camden Macarthur and South Coast regions. They work with a diverse range of clientele from a wide referral base. They pride themselves on offering a warm & professional service to their clients and continual development and support to their staff.
We are seeking a fully qualified Psychologist to join the company in Camden, with a generous Opportunity to Earn based on a % of billings competitive with industry standards.
This role will suit someone looking for flexibility and autonomy whilst remaining a valued member of a supportive team. You will be assisted by a professional administrative team allowing you the freedom to operate in your areas of interest and to capitalise on all the area has to offer.
This is an exciting and varied role in which you will be tasked with:
• Providing the appropriate service to clients to improve their well-being
• Work through referrals and pre-booked sessions with full administrative services
• Growing your own client base and expanding your working hours as you see fit
To be successful in this role you will be a fully-qualified Psychologist and have or be willing to supply an ABN, plus Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance, and Registration with AHPRA & Medicare.
Additionally, you must have or be willing to obtain a current Working with Children Check & Police Check.
If you would enjoy working in a fun, modern practice and expanding your skills in a great location all whilst working alongside industry-leading professionals then we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Enquiries: For further information about the opportunities contact: Kellie Weaver Ph (02) 4655 1694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org