- An opportunity in early intervention mental health due to internal career progression;
- Highly successful and friendly team; and
- High level of skill and professional clinical development.
About the Role
This is a Full time permanent position with one of the best teams in the clinical mental health field. Our Intensive Mobile Outreach Support (IMOS) team works with children, adolescents and young people and their families at the pointy end of clinical services. It is a part of Early in Life Mental Health Services (ELMHS) - one of the most comprehensive mental health service to be found in the Victorian public sector. The roles in this very successful, vibrant and social team do not come often and are very sought after. Our team members are highly successful in seeking internal career progression opportunities due to unique, comprehensive and high level blend of therapeutic, engagement and risk management skills and expertise they have and develop. This team operates from our community based clinic, which is located close to the award-winning Dandenong Hospital’s ART Building in the vibrant City of Dandenong. A great location if you live in South-Eastern and Bayside suburbs, Frankston and Mornington Peninsula or Gippsland, with excellent connections to Monash Freeway, East Link, Princess Hwy and public transport.
You are dedicated and passionate about children, adolescent and youth mental health. You enjoy working with people who face complex issues and have a strong commitment to family inclusive practice. You have great skills in care coordination, family work and therapeutic, evidence-based interventions. You are a person who lives our iCARE values of integrity, compassion,
accountability, respect and excellence.
We are looking for someone with:
- Qualifications and relevant registrations in at least one of the following: Nursing (Div. 1), Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology;
- Capacity to work independently and within a team;
- A friendly and professional attitude;
- Excellent engagement, relationship and therapeutic skills; and
- This is a Mental Health Clinician position as follows:
- Nurse – RPN 3 Year 1-5
- Psychologist – Grade 2 year 1-4
- Social Worker – Grade 2 Year 1-4
- Speech Pathologist – Grade 2 Year 1-4
- OT – Grade 2 Year 1-4
Monash Health will offer:
- Salary packaging;
- Friendly and supportive culture;
- Opportunity to experience various teams; and
- On-going supervision and professional development.
Monash health provides a world of healthcare across south eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as world-renowned research and teaching facilities. We employee more than 15,000 staff who work across 40 care locations. In Monash Health your own growth and development is important and with us you can really be your best. For more information please visit www.monashhealth.org
To Apply or View Position Description please see link