Experienced General or Clinical Psychologist in a Christian Practice
Sovereignty Christian Psychology recognises the niche demand for Christian psychological services especially in the Western region of Melbourne. Sovereignty Counselling is in a high growth area and is looking for a a new team member to cope with the demand for our services. Please see www.SovereigntyPsychology.com.au for more information.
What we have to offer:
· A professional psychological environment that responsibly provides freedom to develop in Christian counselling.
· Initially part-time with the potential for growth as client load builds.
· A wide variety of client issues / a full range of mental health disorders or to focus in areas of interest.
· Many of the benefits of a private practice, including the flexibility to choose the days and hours you work (Mon-Sat).
· Full admin support
· Professional autonomy while working with a team of psychologists
· Opportunity for peer supervision
· An opportunity to help build a Christian endeavour.
What we’re looking for:
· High standards of professional practice in psychological therapy and counselling.
· Passion to practice from a Christian worldview in your professional psychological counselling (eg integration or biblical counselling).
· Someone who would enjoy working within and support the ethos of The Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice.
· Clinical psychologist or general psychologist (minimum two years experience).
· Proven experience to service a sufficient breadth of clients to fit within our team.
· Applicant must have own insurance and be eligible to register with Medicare.
This contractual position is negotiable part-time. A combination of business-hours and after-hours sessions is required.
To apply, please contact Peter Stanton on 03 8742 4468 or email your resume and cover letter to Admin@SovereigntyCounselling.com.au.