Be part of a supportive and high quality practice located a stones throw to the Great Ocean Road and Bellarine Peninsula!
What we offer:
- A well-established practice and referral base
- Terrific positive team environment with friendly colleagues
- Competitive remuneration structure that includes regular peer and individual supervision from our Principal Psychologist that can meet the requirements of a Clinical Registrar Program
- Full onsite administrative support
- Flexible working hours
- Accessible location with free carparking located minutes from Geelong CBD and a short drive to the Great Ocean Road and Bellarine Peninsula
About Growth Psychology Practice
Growth Psychology Practice was etablished in 2008 and provides psychological services to Geelong and its surrounding areas. We have a team of professional and supportive Clinical and General Psychologists. We strive to be the first choice provider of psychological services to our community and value care, authenticity, collaboration and excellence. Growth is also family-friendly practice that supports work-life balance and offers flexible leave and working arrangements.
Applicants are encouraged to consult our website www.growthpsychologypractice.com.au for further information on our team and practice (“Helping People Make Meaningful Change”)
Due to ongoing expansion and demand for services we are seeking to appoint a self-motivated Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist with sound assessment and therapeutic skills that enjoys working in and being part of a positive team environment.
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Applications from psychologists seeking to complete or undertaking Clinical Registrar programs are encouraged
- Eligibility to provide Medicare psychological services
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Keen interest in professional development
- Desire to work in and be part of a team
To apply for this position:
Please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. For any questions please call Fletcher Hamilton on 03 5242 8637. All expressions of interest and applications will be treated in confidence.
Please note that applications close 1st of November 2017, however, successful applicants may be appointed before this date.