ABOUT BROOKVALE PSYCHOLOGY
Brookvale Psychology is a private practice in the heart of Sydney's Northern Beaches in close proximity to the area's major shopping centre and beautiful beaches. Brookvale Psychology provides a highly supportive team environment to enable you to make effective changes for your clients. We treat a broad range of presentations across the lifespan including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, addiction, self-esteem and relationship concerns. Due to increasing demand we are seeking a skilled clinical psychologist to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic clinical psychologist to work with adults and adolescents. Clinical experience working with adults, adolescents and children will be highly regarded however, prior private practice is not necessary.
You will enjoy experiencing the excellent growth of this practice using evidence-based treatments across a range of presentations and age groups. You will receive regular supervision to accelerate your growth as a clinician and will have access to extensive therapy resources.
More information about Brookvale Psychology can be found on our website at http://www.brookvalepsychology.com.au/
Clinical Psychologist, contract position, with a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience.
2 days per week with potential to increase workload over time. Days and hours are flexible and negotiable. After hours availability is desirable, although not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You will work in a highly supportive and friendly environment providing you with the opportunity to succeed as a private practitioner
- You will receive regular individual supervision to meet your needs and also the opportunity for peer supervision
- You will receive generous and highly competitive remuneration
- You will be provided with administration support and receive access to the online diary system with SMS client appointment reminders
- You will work in newly renovated north-facing, light filled and inviting premises with a wide range of clinical resources and assessment tools
- You will be able to maintain work/life balance with flexible working hours
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL PSYCHOLOGIST
- You have a compassionate and enthusiastic approach and have a genuine desire improve your client's emotional well-being
- You will value building strong therapeutic relationships with your clients
- You will have registration with AHPRA, endorsement as a clinical psychologist (or working towards) and ability to register with Medicare
- Experience working with adults, adolescents and children providing evidence-based treatments is highly desirable
- You have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If you would like to join the Brookvale Psychology team, we look forward to hearing from you.