The Clinical Psychology Centre (CPC) provides a supportive and welcoming team environment where you are highly valued, well paid and supported to deliver innovative and effective interventions. We are a team based organisation, not a room hire service.
For over seventeen years, we have provided evidence-based psychology services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families on the lower North Shore using individual, group and online programs. We bring together Senior Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists and Registrars to work autonomously and as part of a team. This includes conducting team assessments, complex case review committee meetings, peer consult meetings, supervision, training and ongoing mentoring. Clinicians use treatments which are best suited to the client's needs and may include CBT, DBT, ACT, CFT, Schema Therapy, MBCT, Maudsley FBT, Adolescent Focussed Therapy, CBT-E, Family Systems Theory, EMDR, MCT, CAT. We are scientist-partitioners; we evaluate our treatments on an ongoing basis and disseminate this through conference presentations. We established the Comprehensive DBT program in 2010 and currently have 17 clinicians working with us from our Crows Nest and Manly rooms.
We are looking for highly skilled and experienced clinical psychologists to join our team as an employee. You will be provided with a salary and bonus package which exceeds the award. We offer the flexibility of a mixed case load, across ages and presentations if desired.
We seek clinicians who are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes with their clients, motivated to actively contribute to the growth and development of our organisation, participate fully in the team culture and have a strong desire to continue to learn and develop in their role. The role is suitable as full-time or part time and various days and hours are available.
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- General registration with AHPRA
- Approved area of practice with AHPRA for Clinical Psychology. Sorry we have filled our registrar program quota. We are only seeking full Clinical Psychologists at this time.
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Willingness to learn and develop through workplace training and supervision
- Highly attuned interpersonal skills, ability to track shifts in affect and comfortability with raising process issues with clients
- Professional in your interactions whilst being engaging, genuine and compassionate
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development
- Desire to understand and collaborate with other roles within the organisation
- Demonstrate a high level of time management skills, ability to prioritise your workload whilst valuing a healthy work-life balance
- Available to see clients outside of work hours
- Interest in developing further expertise in DBT individual and group therapy skills
- Ability to work on Saturday mornings
- Customer service experience
Sunday 7th January, 2018 if positions are not filled prior.