Casual or Part time Brisbane
Who Are We?
A vibrant, rapidly growing, Australian owned company providing integrated physical and mental well-being support services to companies across a wide range of industries at state, national and international levels.
Specific services include Employee Assistance Programs, well-being checks, self-assessment facilities, physical and mental well-being coaching, learning and development programs, and psychological assessment to assist in development and to ensure ‘fit for role’ recruitment.
Our reputation for professionalism and excellent service is very important to us, as is our internal organisation culture of respect, fun, teamwork, and ever-increasing improvement/development at individual, team and organisational levels.
We Are Looking for People Who:
- Enjoy variety - ie. counselling, wellbeing checks, coaching
- Have at least 5 years’ experience and are good at what they do
- Are able to liaise with both customers and clients
- Are stable and preferably looking for a long-term working relationship
- Are experienced at critical incident response and trauma recovery
- Can work independently, and as part of a team
- Can be somewhat flexible, to help out when needed
- Have current AHPRA registration
What we offer:
- Excellent working relationships and culture
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Variety, and to be part of an innovative, developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Office space in central Brisbane
We would like to hear from people who meet the above requirements and are interested in casual (by the hour) work or 1-3 days per week.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV to areuok@SMGhealth.com.au