New View Psychologists are unique individuals whose varied skills and experiences bring value to the way they help people change their lives with psychology. If you are an experienced clinician wanting the luxuries of private practice without the stress of running your own business, NVP provides an ideal opportunity for you.
If you are interested in being part of a supportive, motivated and talented team with opportunities to broaden your client base (private, government, corporate) this may be the organisation for you.
NVP Clinicians receive:
- The luxury to design your own work days and times.
- Online portal with full access to our resources, PD library and letter and report templates.
- Individual Supervision at a significantly subsidised cost with a variety of clinically endorsed and special supervisors.
- Monthly Peer supervision in multiple catchments across each state
- Quarterly Professional Development seminars at NVP’s South Melbourne Training Centre.
- NVP Workshop and Training opportunities– NVP brings the most inspirational presenters and entrepreneurs for you to learn from.
- Clinical support with ethical, professional or client related concerns available at all times.
- A full administration team to manage referrals, confirm appointments, send out GP letters and support you with client needs.
- Variety of client referrals (private, EAP, Bulk Bill, onsite work, training and public speaking).
- Opportunities for Clinical Psychology Endorsement, as we offer board approved supervision for endorsement as part of a registrar program.
What you need to be part of the NVP team:
- A fully registered Psychologist (with AHPRA)
- Eligible for Medicare Registration
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Passionate about helping people on their journey
- Love working both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
We are looking for Clinicians in the following areas:
VIC:Altona, Berwick, Cairnlea, Caroline Springs, Carrum Downs, Highlands, Craigieburn, Cranbourne, Doncaster, Frankston, Greenvale, Geelong, Grovedale, Heidelberg, Lilydale, Mill Park, Pakenham, Parkdale, Point Cook, Prahran, Roxburgh Park, Rosebud, Rowville, Seaford, Scoresby, Taylors Hill, Tecoma
VIC Country: Sale, Traralgon, Horsham, Wodonga
NSW: Chipping Norton, Manly, Moorebank, Newington, Penrith, Port Macquarie, Ramsgate, Hurstville
QLD:Brisbane, Cairns, Maryborough
WA: Kalgoorlie, Karratha
SA: Pooraka, Adelaide
Child Psychologist must have experience in the following:
- Working with children and young adolescents on a range of mental health concerns (i.e. anxiety, depression, eating issues, family issues, trauma, and more).
- Can provide the equipment and tools needed for working with their clients.
- Can perform psychometric assessments (including the WISC-V, WIAT-III, WPPSI-IV, ADOS, and others.
- Is skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of developmental disorders (i.e. ASD, ADHD).
- Can work with parents and families on supprting the child.
*If these locations are not in your list of preferences, we are open to other enquiries.
Commencement: Jan/ Feb 2018
If you believe you have what it takes to be an NVP team member, please email your resume with cover letter including contact details and two recent referees to our Human Resources Manager: Nicolle Grapsas at firstname.lastname@example.org.