A small private practice in Leumeah is looking for a qualified psychologist or clinical psychologist to join our team. We aim to provide quality services in a relaxed environment and currently service the greater Macarthur region and beyond. As a team, our psychologists work with people of all ages and presentations. Our referrals include clients referred by their local GP, worker's compensation, employee assistance programs, and military personnel. We have been providing services to the people of Macarthur for 10 years and have a current demand for appointments.
The position would suit someone initially looking for part-time work or an add-on to their current employment or study. The position is offered as either a part-time, casual or contract position with a view to additional hours if desired. Superannuation is paid regardless of your employment type. Please note that this position would not suit a provisionally registered psychologist.
- Provide psychological services to clients in your preferred evidence-based treatment approach.
- Enjoy a sense of independence whilst still being part of a team
- Must be able eligible to register with Medicare and Private Health Funds.
- Must be reliable and well organised.
- Some admin work is required as part of the role.
- Please note that late afternoon/early evenings are often required with our clients. Availability at this time on at least one day a week would be desireable. Saturday work is also available if preferred.
- A willingness to work with worker's compensation matters & experience working with trauma is desireable but not necessary.
Please send your CV and expression of interest to email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions about the role prior to your application.
Inner Space Psychological Services