Senior Mental Health Clinician, Monash Health
The Monash Health Wellness and Recovery Centre (WRC) Eating Disorder Service is a special service operating across Monash Health Campuses. The service offers comprehensive Eating Disorder assessment, diagnosis and evidence-based treatment to individuals affected by Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge eating Disorder, and Other Specified Feeding & Eating Disorder (OSFED).
- Adults (18-65yo) Inpatient Treatment
- Adults (18-65yo) Outpatient Treatment
- Butterfly Day Program (12-24yo)
The adult outpatient clinic was established in 2010. Based at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, it consists of a well-supported multidisciplinary team, providing assessment, treatment, and opinion for individuals referred with an eating disorder. The treatment offered is Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBTE), and the service is currently looking in to additional models for particular eating disorder groups (e.g. Severe and enduring).
About the Role
The WRC outpatient clinic has a vacancy for a senior mental health clinician on a part time (two days a week), ongoing basis. This role would suit someone who is:
- An experienced senior mental health clinician
- An expert in eating disorder treatment with an in depth knowledge of CBTE
- Able to provide clinical leadership and supervision to multidisciplinary staff members
- Able to actively contribute to clinical practice within the mental health service as a senior staff member
- A leader who can provide professional development and ongoing learning opportunities including discipline specific training
- Able to participate in service design and development
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply now, or call for a confidential discussion.