Two positions available NOW. Flexible hours. Based in Hawker and/or Gungahlin
Having opened in 2007,Northside Psychology is a trusted, well established private psychology practice with a strong and growing referral network.
We are seeking outstanding clinicians to join our team for part time or full time positions. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, highly skilled team dedicated to achieving excellence. The successful applicants will provide direct clinical services and start ASAP.
Expressions of interest for our Graduate Program are encouraged. The Junior Psychologist position will focus on developing your expertise as well as providing vital assistance and support to our senior psychology team. This is a very exciting opportunity for professional development.
Northside Psychology provides full administrative support including a practice manager and administration / reception staff, to assist you in the provision of high quality services. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly, professional and supportive environment. Both sites are well appointed and have ample free parking.
1. Full registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
2. Excellent clinical assessment and treatment skills
3. Demonstrated skills in a range of evidence-based interventions
4. Committed to ongoing Professional Development
5. Ability to cover a broad range of clinical issues
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Excellent time management
8. Eligibility to register as a Psychologist with Medicare
9. Ability to secure Professional Indemnity Insurance
10. Autonomous with a strong work ethic and ability to work as a part of a team
11. High reliability, with a strong focus on providing outstanding services to clients and referrers
1. Clinical endorsement with AHPRA and membership with the College of Clinical Psychologists
2. Experience in private practice
To apply, please email your application including your CV, two referees and addressing the selection criteria above to email@example.com