- Flexible hours in highly supportive, friendly environment
- Industry leading 70/30 fee split paid weekly
- Variety of client types and presentations
The Talk Shop is an established multi-site private practice looking for additional psychologists to join our friendly and supportive teams across Melbourne on a part-time or full-time basis. Demand for our services is well in excess of our capacity and we have clients ready and waiting to be seen.
- Are you a fully qualified Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Psychologist?
- Do you enjoy the challenge and variety of a diverse client base?
- Do you enjoy working autonomously as a professional, while enjoying the support of a varied team around you?
- Would you like the opportunity to choose the client types and presentations that you see?
- Do you wish to choose your own hours and client load?
Then we have an opening for you to join our team in one or more of our growing private practice locations:
· Melbourne CBD (limited space)
· Kew Junction (limited space)
· Wheelers Hill (limited space)
Our clients range from children and adolescents, to adults, couples and families, with presentations including mood and anxiety disorders; personality, developmental and other disorders.
Our professional offices are easily accessible to both clients and staff.
In Mooroolbark we are on Manchester Road in brand new offices near the train station, making us easily accessible via car or public transport.
In the Melbourne CBD we have brand new offices on the corner of Elizabeth and Little Collins Streets, a highly central location.
In Kew we are right near the QPO in Kew Junction, with a tram stop at our door, making us easily accessible via public transport.
In Reservoir we are in the Gertz Avenue shops, with plenty of parking at the door, along with a bus stop.
In Wheelers Hill we are adjacent to the Brandon Park Shopping Centre, making us easily accessible via car or public transport.
Recent graduates with full registration are welcome to apply and will find themselves fully supported as our work environment is friendly and positive.
Essential things about you:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Up to date CPD
- Current ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance
What we offer:
- Contract role with flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Ability to select client types and presentations
- Attractive session rates – industry leading 70/30 fee split
- Administrative staff to answer the telephone, book appointments, liaise with clients, Medicare, Medical Centres and more
- Managed electronic record keeping and appointment diary
- Thriving, widely experienced team for peer supervision and support
- Large, growing referral base providing clients from all over Victoria
- Marketing of your skills and experience
- Practice Manager to provide overall support
Read more about this role and the team you will be working with at our website www.thetalkshop.com.au
To apply for this opportunity, send your cover letter, CV and availability to the Business Manager at email@example.com