Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist to join a busy and growing modern medical practice in the northern suburbs of Perth. We are seeking a mature and experienced individual who is able to provide a variety of supporting psychological services to meet the mental health needs of the community. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working within a rewarding medical practice environment. Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Clinical Psychologist required.
To be successful in this role the following is required:
- Full APHRA registration
- Clinical Psychologist registration with Medicare (Mental Health Care Plans)
- Professional indemnity and malpractice insurance
- A warm attitude that values patient care and outcomes
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Experience in assessment and interventions with various presentations
- Solid experience in working with male clients
- Ability to prepare correspondence and reports as and when required
- Work collaboratively with Medical Practitioners/Allied Health Professionals within the Practice
This position is a part-time position, initially commencing at 1 day a week, however this is expected to increase. The candidate will receive attractive remuneration according to their skills and experience.
If you are interested in working in a friendly high quality practice, focused on patient care, please forward your Resume and a short cover letter to Maria Davey at email@example.com.