· Flexible - create your ideal work-life balance, working the days and hours you prefer.
· Existing Case Load – enjoy an established patient base and referral network.
· Advancement – pursue a leadership opportunity if you wish to move into such a role.
· Fun Supportive Team – be supported in a positive, relaxed, genuine and professional culture.
· Multi-disciplinary – gain assistance with your complex patients from working collaboratively with other experienced professionals.
Tyack Health looks and feels like a private health retreat, immersed in a native bushland setting it creates a serene and beautiful place to work. For 50 years Tyack Health has been supporting patients in South Brisbane with a holistic integrated alternative. Driven by a strong desire to help patients get off the “Medical Merry-go-round” our team has grown in response to the popularity of this leading health care model.
With over 40 practitioners onsite (including 11 GP’s), our team of 6 psychologists are well supported in a patient-centric model of care. Our Psychology team is ready to expand to add another great practitioner to the group who enjoys working within a dynamic, cohesive team environment.
At Tyack Health we appreciate the strength and true value of experienced practitioners is best realized when they are able to optimize their time with patients or conversing with colleagues rather than bogged down in administrative duties. The size of our practice affords dedicated administrative support to assist the smooth flow of patients and associated paperwork.
If you think you might have what it takes to join our team, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please send your letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please view our website www.tyackhealth.com.au or call (07) 3249 5333.