Cornerstone Psychology is looking for Clinical Psychologists who wish to work in the private sector with: a focus on enjoying the psychological work with a range of clients, a supportive team environment, a rewarding career path, and high professional standards.
The successful candidate will be experienced in psychotherapy, able to develop strong therapeutic relationships with a range of clients, and be skilled at conducting clinical assessments and treatment plans in a private setting.
Cornerstone Psychology provides:
· Pre-existing relationships with GPs that provide a strong referral stream
· Reception and administrative support with booking service
· Supportive team with supervision
· Great working environment
· Busy practices in Heidelberg and Kew
Skills & Experience Required:
· Medicare registration to provide clinical psychology services
· Eligibility for APS Clinical College membership
· Minimum 2 years clinical experience working with adults, adolescents or children
· Professional presentation, warm, and compassionate and able to engage a range of clients
· The ability to communicate on a professional level with GPs and colleagues is essential
· Excellent report writing skills
· Committed to ongoing professional development
· Good time management skills
· Private Practice experience an advantage
Apply now for February/March commencement.