V & E Psychology is a well-established and reputable psychology practice that provides services to adults, adolescents and children.
Our referrals are diverse, requiring assessment and treatment for a range of mental health issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for a clinical or general psychologist who wishes to work within a supportive and friendly private practice environment.
We welcome applications from experienced psychologists, as well as passionate psychologists who are new to the field.
- registration with AHPRA
- eligibility to register for a Medicare provider number
- a Working with Children's card (or eligibility)
- an ability to work autonomously and to be reliable
- a willingness to work with a diverse client case load
- good communication and rapport building skills
- the ability to self-manage case notes, letters to referrers, report writing, and to work in accordance to Medicare requirements
- a dedication to self-reflection and professional development
V & E Psychology offers:
- a consistent referral base and the opportunity to build a steady case load quickly
- a friendly and professional working environment
- administrative support
- regular peer supervision
- comfortable and spacious therapy rooms
To apply please send your CV to Mr Victor Iacobucci