Fantastic career opportunity to join a high performing organisation in a beautiful rural location, close to Melbourne
- Fee for service contract hours negotiable
- Friendly& supportive culture
Macedon Ranges Health (MRH) in an award winning, independent, not-for-profit provider of primary health, community health, home care and residential aged care across Victoria’s beautiful Macedon Ranges. The organisation has undergone tremendous growth over the last 18 months with the establishment of a new $6M Primary Health Care Centre, achievement of great accreditation outcomes and the implementation of a major cultural change program.
Macedon Ranges Health has won numerous industry awards and is well regarded in the community.
An exciting opportunity exists for an applicant with a varied range of experience in youth and pediatric mental health. We are interested in hearing from psychologists/clinical psychologists with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- intervention and support for ASD behaviours
- psychotherapeutic interventions for children with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties
- grief and trauma
- cognitive and educational assessments
You will be joining our highly experienced Mental Health team located in Gisborne, within 30 minutes of the CBD. Free parking on site.
Our state-of-the-art Centre supports General Practitioners as well as consultants and allied health professionals. This role operates under a Fee for Service model (Shared fee arrangement), allowing clinicians to achieve substantial earnings as a contractor with MRH.
Delivering client focused, outcome based, mental health services
- Providing timely feedback to service providers regarding client status
To be eligible, the candidate must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Current registration with the psychology board of Australia (with appropriate endorsements)
- Experience in a Community Health Setting or similar environment,
- Experience in Pediatric and youth mental health services
- Ability to liaise across the full spectrum of health and welfare services
- Demonstrates alignment to the MRH Values including Support, Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Innovation
- Ability to obtain clear police check, working with children check and disability workers exclusion scheme check
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact Yvonne Campbell on 5428 0300.