headspace Toowoomba are looking for Private Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers & Mental Health OT's to join our multi-disciplinary team!
headspace Toowoomba is a partnership of local health and community service organisations provided under the auspice of United Synergies Ltd. Our aim is to provide fully integrated primary health care services for young people in one “youth friendly” environment.
To achieve this aim, headspace Toowoomba seeks Private Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists and Mental Health Social Workers to operate out of their modern site on Snell Street.
In addition, we currently have a specific need for psychologists or mental health social workers who have experience in working with young clients.
For more information about headspace visit www.headspace.org.au. For further information about United Synergies visit www.unitedsynergies.com.au
What do we need from you?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people;
- Be Vocationally Registered and eligible for Medicare rebates.
- Have full registration as a psychologist or mental health social work accreditation with the AASW.
What we can offer?
- Modern facilities in a central location;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full administration support including reception, billings & appointment bookings;
- Fully computerised medical software with IT support;
- National Collaborative online learning tools (CLN) with National Clinical team support;
- Fully managed case co-ordination along with regular multi-disciplinary case reviews.
To apply, please go to the following link (copy and paste in browser): http://united-synergies.applynow.net.au/jobs/UNS168
These positions will be available throughout 2018.
Applications close Friday 13 April 2018 at 3:30pm.