Today's Psychology (and Today's Kidz) is an established private practice providing therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families across North Brisbane. We are a practice that aims to provide high quality services to our referring GP's and client groups.
We have a purpose built, dedicated psychology facility with individualized consulting rooms, dedicated administration team and group therapy room. Our practice strives to meet client expectations for service and quality and our working environment has been designed to support and encourage client comfort and engagement.
We are currently seeking a registered Psychologist or new graduate Clinical Psychology Registrar to provide psychological services on a contracting basis. For new graduates, we will support you towards Clinical Endorsement by providing you with the necessary support, guidance and supervision as part of your role with our team to meet your training requirements.
Our desire is to find a Psychologist who is genuinely excited about their psychology career and is wanting to make a difference in people's lives. We have a supportive and skilled team of Psychologists and you will be part of a cohesive team. We have a dedicated administration team and established administration processes to support your transition into clinical practice.
Today's Psychology is a lifestyle practice offering substantial choice about hours and days worked and number of clients seen per day. We highly value self-care and encourage regular holidays. We have an excellent collaborative team of staff and we believe in providing support to each other in an efficient, professional and family friendly environment. Today's Psychology provides psychologists with autonomy, professional supervision, flexibility and marketing support. We also have a superb and skilled administrative team. Our intention is to provide a supportive working environment with the benefits of working within a private practice with an established reputation and efficient systems.
What we have to offer you:
- Supervision and support towards Clinical endorsement as part of your role
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms
- Child, youth, adult and family friendly consulting rooms
- Diverse range of clientele across the lifespan
- Opportunity to develop and utilise your unique skill set
- Build your own niche with full marketing and administrative support
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team to prevent isolation
- Full administrative support
- Strong referral network to support your clinical practice immediately
- Marketing, business knowledge and support
- Regular professional peer supervision
- Flexible working hours and family friendly environment to help balance work and family responsibilities.
- Ease of working within a private practice with an established reputation and efficient systems
- Opportunity to build a part or full time private practice according to your career goals
- Fun, friendly and relaxing work environment
This opportunity will allow you to build a clinical practice with the following key benefits:
- Less pressure and stress than managing everything yourself
- Lots of support, including formalised supervision to allow completion of the Clinical Registrar program
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- High quality, professional, caring and supportive environment
What you will bring to this role:
- An openness and willingness to learn and seek support when you need it
- Personal qualities of being reliable, organised, honest, trustworthy, with a warm and caring disposition
- Strong desire to make a difference in people's lives and go the extra mile
- Confidence and competence in delivering evidence-based therapy for a diverse clientele including children, adults, couples and families across a range of clinical issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship issues, grief
- Demonstrated ability to be organised and efficient with documentation
- Receptive to communicating and liaising with GP's and other referral sources for case management
If you would like to join an established private practice and work the hours that work for you, we would love to hear from you.
Information about our team, practice locations and services can be found on our website www.todayspsychology.com.au
This position will be located within the Moreton Bay Region, North Brisbane.
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your resume and a covering letter addressing the above criteria to Dr Vanessa Winchester via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.