This is an excellent opportunity for general and clinical psychologists who want to work 2-4 days per week within a supportive and friendly private practice environment.
We are a well-established and reputable psychology practice, providing services to adults, adolescents and children in South East Melbourne.
We are looking for two psychologists - a psychologist to see children and adolescents, and a psychologist to work with adults.
- registration with AHPRA
- eligibility to register for a Medicare provider number
- a Working with Children's card (or eligibility if working with children)
- an ability to work autonomously and to be reliable
- a willingness to work with a diverse client case load
- knowledge of a variety of therapeutic approaches
- good communication and rapport building skills
- the ability to self-manage case notes, letters to referrers, report writing, and to work in accordance to Medicare requirements
- a dedication to self-reflection and professional development
- the opportunity to gain or maintain experience in assessing and treating a wide variety of presentations
- support to develop a steady case load quickly
- a friendly and professional working environment
- reception support
- regular supervision and professional development opportunities if needed
- comfortable and spacious therapy rooms
Hours and rates will be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience. We welcome applications from experienced psychologists; however, we will also consider applications from passionate psychologists who are starting their careers.
Please note, our clinic has a strong commitment to providing equal opportunities to accessing mental health services. We bulk-bill all patients with a valid health care or pension card, under a Mental Health Care plan.