- Fixed term - 12-month contract
- Occupational Therapist Grade 2, Social Worker Grade 2, Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
- Based at St Kilda Road Clinic
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team and help change the way we provide services. You will be a clinician who is passionate, consumer-focused and able to build relationships with our community partners. In this role you will have the scope for professional development and working in an innovative and dynamic team.
As the Primary Care Coordinator, you will work to offer short-term support, linkage and referral to primary care community services. You will work with the Navigations Consultant Psychiatrist to provide clinical care and coordination for clients.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- A current driver’s licence is required to undertake this role.
- Commitment to the philosophy of community treatment for people with substantial and prolonged mental illness.
- A history of ongoing professional development.
- The incumbent will be required to perform other duties as directed.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click to APPLY
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Valerie Grueva on 9076 9849