Located in the central and busy hub of Brunswick, InPsync Psychology is looking for a passionate and driven psychologist to join our team.
We are a dynamic and growing clinic offering modern and spacious consulting rooms as well as complete reception coverage. Due to ongoing, increased patient demand, we are looking for a warm, friendly and enthusiastic Psychologist to join our team. This position will begin as part-time with the opportunity to increase hours as of July.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new grad or a clinician of many years experience, we want to hear from you. You will have the option of working across either our Brunswick or Glenroy practice.
What we offer:
- Wide referral network with a diverse range of clientele
- Efficient and friendly practice management, administration and reception support
- Peer supervision
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms including rooms that cater for both adults and play therapy rooms for children
- Friendly, supportive, collegial, professional staff and atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Registration with APHRA
- Eligibility to provide services through Medicare, WorkCover and TAC
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Client focus with a commitment to evidence based practice
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, warm personality and ability to build positive rapport with clients
- Preparedness to work closely with and supporting GPs and practice staff
- The ability to work independently as well as work well in our team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evening hours
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist
- Experience working with children and adolescents
Newly registered psychologists are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
For further information, please contact Natasha Ascenzo (Director) on 1300 019 230.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Sarah Vitali (Practice Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org