- Enjoy an attractive remuneration + incentives + professional development fund + super
- Full-time, part-time and contracting opportunities
- Be part of an organisation that is developing a growing presence as a child, youth and family psychology and allied health provider
- Brand new, professionally designed practice tailored to kids and families
- Newcastle location - Relocation support available
Beam Health is an organisation that supports children, youth and families through psychology and allied health services. We support kids and families struggling with a range of emotional, behavioural and mental health issues through multiple service streams including Medicare, fee-paying, NDIS and out-of-home care. Beam also delivers training to parents, carers and professionals on a range of clinical topics.
For more information on Beam, visit our website at www.beamservices.com.au or check us out on social media by searching Beam Health.
Beam now has an exciting opportunity for a Registered or Clinical Psychologist to join their team in our brand new, custom-designed practice in the beautiful Warners Bay, Newcastle NSW. This role is being offered on a full-time or part-time basis. Beam is also open to accepting applications for contract arrangements.
The Perks & Benefits
- Highly attractive remuneration package with incentives, commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications.
- A professional development fund for your use.
- Highly flexible hours & great work/life balance (part and full-time opportunities).
- Brand new custom designed practice for children and families in thriving family/health complex.
- An established and diverse referral network.
- Full administrative support is provided within an integrated IT management system.
- A supportive, innovative organisation with exciting growth plans.
- Continuous professional support and supervision opportunities.
- Place a focus on your areas of interest.
- Opportunity to develop and deliver training to parents, carers and professionals.
- Opportunity to contribute to the practice leadership, business growth and strategic direction of the organisation
- Completing and overseeing relevant clinical assessments
- Providing consultation and treatment for children, young people and families in with a range of needs;
- Developing and delivering training and education modules to professionals, parents and carers (if desired)
- Designing and recommending interventions based on assessment, psychological knowledge, theory and consultation;
- Correspondence and reports as required
- Opportunity for practice leadership, supervision and mentoring responsibilities
- Opportunity to contribute to business development and growth activities
- Psychologist registered with AHPRA. Clinical Endorsement preferred but not essential.
- Experience in delivering consultation and therapy to clients.
- Ability to plan, deliver and evaluate the services expected for individuals and client groups.
- High level of clinical judgement when determining an appropriate level of intervention with clients.
- A current Driver's Licence, National Police Check clearance, Working With Children Check (or must obtain before commencing).
- ADOS trained/certified.
- Board approved supervisor status.
- Experience within a public or private practice setting.
- Experience with children, youth and families.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or questions, please contact us on 02 4954 9333 or email@example.com