Macarthur Children’s Developmental Clinic/Star Kids Australia is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Registered/Clinical Psychologists to join our transdisciplinary team in Narellan.
This exciting opportunity allows you to work alongside our vibrant team of speech pathologists, occupational therapists and psychologists in a fun and dynamic environment.
You will have the opportunity to administer assessments, diagnose and provide intervention to children and support families in this journey.
Our child and family centred approach is a great framework to work with children from 6 months to 18 years and their families who have a wide range of needs including; Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual impairments, Developmental Delay, Trauma, Conduct Disorders, Anxiety, Attention and Hyperactivity, Memory Difficulties, Routines and Transitioning, Emotional Regulation, Behaviour Modification, Time Management and Organisation, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Depression, Social Skills, Blended and Separated Families.
For a truly holistic experience, we work with our clients and families individually or with and/or in groups, in the clinic, at preschool, school, home and the wider community.
Essential criterion for the successful applicant:
- Degree in psychology
- Registration and membership with AHPRA
- Be able to work independently and as part of a transdisciplinary team
- Have a desire and passion to work with children and adolescents
- Confident in collaborating with children, their families, and other professionals
- Confident in administrating assessment, analysing, diagnosing, planning intervention, and reporting both verbally and written to carers and other professionals
- Have a car and current drivers licence.
- Confident in providing individual therapy to children as well as providing family therapy and counselling.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hold or be willing to obtain a working with children check
- Have or be willing to obtain a provider number from Medicare
- Have or be willing to obtain professional indemnity insurance
Joining our Macarthur CDC/Star Kids team will allow you to work with a diverse caseload, with the opportunity to expand upon your own personal interests. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some amazing allied health professionals in a friendly and supportive environment.
If you love to work with children and would like to be a part of a fun and dynamic team environment, please contact Rebecca on 46480837 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org