- Fixed-term contract up to 9 months
- Full Time Hours
- Leadership opportunity
Activ is a disability sector-leading, established organisation seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. We understand that living and working with disability is both challenging and rewarding. At Activ we commit to supporting you to provide the best experience for our customers and be responsive to their needs.
Why choose this job?
We are seeking a Clinical Governance Manager to provide clinical based advice, guidance and support in order to achieve positive clinical outcomes for all customers. You will work collaboratively with all levels of management, clinicians, carers, customers, families, support staff and relevant community agencies to facilitate an effective customer focused service. To be successful in the role you will offer advice, coordinate referrals and build relationships with external clinical and professional services in order for Activ to meet the needs of individual Customers.
Key duties include:
- Developing a network portfolio of clinical service providers to assist Customers with making informed decisions when accessing a therapy provider.
- Attending case conferences with relevant Activ staff, families and individuals to assist with clinical outcomes;
- Providing an advisory service for staff relating to clinical queries for individual Customers and families.
- Building effective and supportive relationships with clinical service providers and act as a key contact for clinical queries, responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing assistance to the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment team with their specific duties as required in order to ensure the team delivers a high quality service to our customers
What you need?
- Registered Allied Health Professional (holding current practicing qualification) with at least 3 years post registration experience
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as Clinical Governance Coordinator within a large organisation
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the Disability sector, including knowledge of National Disability Service Standards
- Current ‘C’ Class drivers licence
- Current National Police Certificate
How to apply: We take a “person-centred” approach to recruitment by encouraging our customers to be involved in the hiring process. To apply, please email to address below to submit your resume and covering letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
To deliver the best service for our customers we strive toward a workforce that reflects the diverse community that we support. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Activ may remove advertising and/or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date of 09 August 2018
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org