Part Time - Clinical Psychologist (Contractor) for Private Practice
Part-Time - One to Two days a week
Enjoy the rewards of private practice in a professional supportive and friendly work environment. Our excellent administrative support and flexible work conditions will enable you to focus on your work and keep a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist (Contractor) that can work indepentley to join our well established inner city practice.
Our busy practice can provide secure employment and the potential to increase your work hours if desired.
- Apporiate postgraduate qualifications in clinical psychology
- Australian Resident
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Post-Masters/Doctorate clinical experience
- Recent experience in clinical practice
- Competency in the assessment and treatment of mental health problems
- Eligibilty for (Clinical Psychology) Medicare rebates
- Proven abilty to work indeoentley
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
Please forward your resume to;-
Lucy Lamb (Practice Manager)