Youthrive is a social enterprise, aligned to Act for Kids (www.actforkids.com.au) and generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect. We provide an integrated service including psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy to kids and young people. Our evidence based interventions in both individual and group format equip kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive. We are a growing organisation with clinics across Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Meet our talented Youthrive team: http://www.youthrive.com.au/our-team.html
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist to join our team at our North Lakes clinic. The role can be offered full-time, part-time or casual. If part-time or casual we have flexibility around working days.
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service models such as individual therapy, groups for children, school based interventions and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family/carer inclusive practice.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing.
- Working with other professionals and agencies.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Professional registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- Current driver’s licence.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and families.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
About the benefits
**Excellent base salary. In addition to the base, there is extra income opportunity from achieving goals **
- Excellent base salary (well above award wages) + superannuation
- Flexible working conditions
- Great professional development opportunities working with experienced clinicians