Youthrive is a social enterprise, aligned to Act for Kids (www.actforkids.com.au) and generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect. We provide an integrated service including psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy to kids and young people. Our evidence based interventions in both individual and group format equip kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive. We are a growing organisation with clinics across Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Meet our talented Youthrive team: http://www.youthrive.com.au/our-team.html
About the role
We are looking for either an experienced Psychologist or Team Leader (Psychologist) to join the team at our Robina clinic.
The role can be offered full-time or part-time. If part-time we have flexibility around working days.
Responsibilities - Psychologist:
- Deliver early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Provide psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Provide support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
Responsibilities - Team Leader (Psychologist):
In addition to the responsibilities as outlined above for a Psychologist, the Team Leader (Psychologist) would also:
- Provide day-to-day support to clinicians to meet key performance indicators.
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer to develop a high performance culture, build profit, drive quality assurance, innovation and new business opportunities.
- Represent the team as appropriate and assist with the development of positive working relationships with consumers, colleagues, referrers, community groups and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Support, promote, represent and encourage the team to build and maintain referral networks and meet key performance indicators
- Facilitate, participate and monitor practice quality and achievement of quality outcomes for clients
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
Team Leader (Psychologist):
In addition to the requirements above for a Psychologist, the Team Leader (Psychologist) would bring:
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring and developing a team of clinicians to successfully reach organisational goals.
- Experience in leading a practice for quality outcomes for clients ensuring compliance with legislation and policy.
About the benefits
**Excellent base salary. In addition to the base, there is extra income opportunity from achieving goals **
- Excellent base salary (well above award wages) + superannuation
- Flexible working conditions
- Great professional development opportunities working with experienced clinicians