Full-time and part-time employee positions available in Heidelberg.
Industry leading salary, plus super, plus benefits (pro-rata). Commensurate with experience.
Clinical supervision, provided by one of our AHPRA endorsed supervisors, is included as part of the package.
Cornerstone Psychology is looking for Clinical Psychologists who wish to work in the private sector with: a focus on enjoying the psychological work with a range of clients, a rewarding career path, and high professional standards; within a supportive team environment that will support your ongoing journey in private practice.
The successful candidates will be experienced in psychotherapy, able to develop strong therapeutic relationships with a range of clients, be skilled at conducting clinical assessments and treatment plans in a private setting, and be willing to participate in peer supervision and peer professional development.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clinical endorsement with AHPRA or eligibility for Clinical registrar program
- Clinical experience, working with adults, adolescents and/or children
- Professional presentation, warm, compassionate, and able to engage a range of clients
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with GPs and colleagues
- Excellent report writing and time management skills
- Committment to ongoing professional development
- An openness to continued learning under clinical supervision
The Cornerstone Difference
Our aim is to make Cornerstone an exceptional place to work for the individuals who form our team. To achieve this aim we are focused on:
- Attracting professional individuals with integrity who are commited to reaching their potential, while helping our clients achieve theirs.
- Creating a stable, compassionate, and inclusive environment where your point of view is heard and your contributions are valued.
- Offering the opportunities you need to further your career and deliver the best results for our clients.
- Providing the support, flexibility and recognition you need to engage more effectively with your work, your colleagues and the communities you live and work in.
APPLY NOW. Applications close October 15th 2018.
For more information about Cornerstone Psychology, visit www.cornerstonepsychology.com.au