An opportunity exists to join our small, private practice in Mudgeeraba in the hinterland of the Gold Coast. Due to a major increase in Bulk-Billing medical practices in this region we are experiencing referral numbers beyond our ability to service and we are looking to expand.
Our major point of difference is that we are a bulk-billing practice servicing an expanding bulk-billing medical network. We can, therefore, provide you with a number of clients very quickly upon commencement.
We are looking for a clinical or general psychologist who is prepared to bulk-bill, to join our team. We offer an immediate start to supplement your current routine with flexible hours.
We can offer you -
- Your own fully furnished and equipped room
- Local and national phone calls
- Client reminders and bookings
Main duties -
- Provision of psychological services for a variety of clinical conditions (incl. children and adolescents)
- Relevant administrative duties – writing case notes, management of ongoing appointments
- Ongoing liaison with referring GPs, other health care providers, schools etc
Essential Selection Criteria
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Completion of a Masters or Doctoral Degree in clinical psychology preferred
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Strong experience with CBT as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and reflectively
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated high standard of ethical practice
Our arrangement: 30% to clinic and 70% to clinician (excl. GST).
For additional information about our practice please visit our website: www.talktouchtherapy.com.au