Kids At Max is a leading Melbourne clinic with a special focus on support for children and adolescents between 2-18 years of age. Highly regarded for our psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, social skills groups, school readiness programs and school consultation services.
Our vision is to provide kids and families with a high quality professional service that supports their ongoing development and equips them to be the best they can be. To do this, we believe in working from a strengths based perspective where we acknowledge and encourage a child’s unique abilities. We work with the child and their family to develop skills to support them to succeed socially, emotionally and behaviourally.
Kids At Max is a registered provider for children and adolescents with funding from DHHS, Helping Children With Autism, NDIS, Medicare, Better Start Initiative and TAC. We are currently seeking a registered psychologist on a full time or part time basis.
What We Offer:
- A friendly, engaging and collaborative team who love what they do.
- We encourage innovation and work within best practice modes of therapy and assessment for each discipline
- An extensive shared resource library with therapy tools and assessments for psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy and education support
- The most up to date assessment tools and practices
- Ongoing support to meet your CPD requirements including professional development planning and paid PD leave
- Ongoing support is tailored to suit your skill level, experience and professional requirements to ensure you are able to provide best practice support
- Administration and diary management support
- A professional and relaxed team environment
- Our clinic is located near public transport services in Central South East Melbourne
- Regular scheduled individual / group supervision and support with the team / a board approved Supervisor
- Formal training in assessment tools such as ADOS-2
- Excellent salary to appropriately reward and recognise your skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a team and independently
- Reliable and committed to providing a high quality of service to clients
- Ability to positively engage with children, adolescents and families
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Working With Children Check
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to Anthony Collins - email@example.com