We have an opportunity for a Psychologist with a background and demonstrated skills in Organisational Psychology to join us in the provision of consulting services and solutions to clients across a range of industries.
- 12 month fixed term contract (parental leave cover) with potential to become permanent
- Leading I/O Psychology practice in Australia
- Adelaide CBD location
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology is a member firm of the larger BDO International Group. Based on the practical application of Organisational Psychology, our aim is to work closely with clients to develop individuals, teams, divisions and organisations. We are one of the leading Industrial and Organisational Psychology practices in Australia and our client base consists of a range of organisations across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
As a Consultant in our Industrial & Organisational Psychology team, you will be responsible for providing consulting services and solutions to clients across a range of industries. You'll work collaboratively with clients to develop solutions that draw on best practice principles to contribute to improved organisational outcomes and performance.
Working on a range of projects, some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Psychometric assessment, including providing feedback to clients
- Management of 360o review projects, including design of bespoke tools, report writing and development feedback
- Survey design, analysis and reporting
- Organisation review
- Establishing relationships with new and existing clients
Ideally, you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Psychology
- Registered or eligible to be registered as a Psychologist (either General Registration or endorsement as an Organisational Psychologist)
- 2-5 years' experience in an organisation development, human resources or psychology based role (or similar)
- Demonstrated experience working with clients or customers in a previous role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with ambiguity, change and variety
Those who have recently graduated or are soon to graduate are also encouraged to apply as we are always looking for those that have a passion for I/O Psychology. This position is offered for a fixed term as parental leave cover however there may be an opportunity for permanent employment in the future.
What can we offer?
- Project diversity - no two days are the same!
- Strong team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work closely with other psychologists who have a passion for improving individuals, teams and organisations
- Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidate
To submit your application please send to: email@example.com