Mums Matter Psychology
Mums Matter Psychology is dedicated to providing affordable quality psychology services for pregnant and new mums in Melbourne's western suburbs.
We provide individual and group therapy to help with things like:
· Emotional distress around pregnancy or delivery
· Antenatal and postnatal depression
· Antenatal and postnatal anxiety
· Adjustment to parenthood
· Pregnancy or neonatal grief and loss
We offer bulk billing (no out of pocket expense) to ensure those who need help the most are able to access our services. We work from the Brimbank, Hobson's Bay, and Maribyrnong City Council Maternal and Child Health centers and in partnership with Sunshine Hospital to ensure an integrated perinatal journey for clients.
Working as an independent contractor you are offered the opportunity to:
· Work flexible days/times including Saturdays if desired
· Provide both individual and group therapy for pregnant and new mums including mother-infant therapy if required
· Leverage referrals from and liaise closely with midwives, maternal and child health nurses and GPs for integrated perinatal care
· Develop professionally through peer supervision and dedicated education events
· Enjoy fully equipped family-friendly offices in Maternal and Child Health centers within the Brimbank, Hobson's Bay, or Maribyrnong City Councils
· Focus on clinical work with extensive administrative support including new appointment bookings, online diary and clinical note management, email and SMS reminders to clients
Skills & experience
· AHPRA registration (clinical endorsement or clinical registrar enrolment preferred)
· Eligibility to provide Medicare services
· Experience working with perinatal issues – or a keen interest in perinatal issues with well-developed general clinical skills
· Professional and Public Indemnity Insurance and ABN
· Ability to work independently and exercise initiative
· Ability to use simple online systems including diary, clinical notes and email
We are seeking psychologists to work from locations within the Brimbank, Hobson's Bay and Maribyrnong councils across the week and/or Saturdays. We are also keen to hear from you if you have an interest in working in the Wyndham, Moonee Valley, Hume or Melton City Council areas.
To apply for these positions, please include your CV and cover letter.
For further information please visit www.mumsmatterpsychology.com
For questions, please contact Frances Bilbao (Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9079 6930.