- Dynamic Child Protection Program
- Work alongside Leaders in the filed
- Convenient CBD Location - Preston
An outstanding opportunity currently exists for a driven individual to join the Preston based, Child Protection team in the capacity of Practice Leader (Case Planning), North Division.
This role is responsible for providing expert case advice and leadership; supporting and developing child protection practitioners in the integration of theory and practice while demonstrating expertise through case management.
Pivotal to your success in this challenging yet fulfilling role the ideal candidate will possess demonstrable skills in the following key areas:
- Highly developed People Management skills with the ability to forge relationships at all level of the organisation.
- Leadership capability emulated through high level monitoring, coaching and supervision at an expert level.
- Superior understanding of child development, attachment and trauma theories in relation to child protection practice, and engagement with offenders.
For a confidential discussion please contact Michael Rogers on (03) 9479 0413.
Please quote Job Reference number: VG/DHHS/CFDO/1355950.
Applications close: Monday, 24 September 2018.
For more information about the Department of Health & HumanServices visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
To apply online and for other DHHS and Victorian Government job opportunities please visit https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-DHHS-CFDO-1355950
Police Checks form part of the Department of Health & Human Services recruitment process.
The department promotes diversity and equal opportunity
in employment and is committed to a more diverse workforce.
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if
you have a disability, and require advice and support with the
recruitment process, please contact our Diversity Unit on
For a confidential discussion please contact Michael Rogers on (03) 9479 0413
To apply online and for other DHHS and Victorian Government job opportunities please visit www.careers.vic.gov.au