Successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of providing therapy to their own client load. They will also enjoy the support of similarly focused colleagues, including our support staff and clinical director, and the security of working for an established practice with a strong referral base and good reputation. We are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic, able to work autonomously, and who enjoy being part of a supportive team.
While all applications which meet the eligibility criteria below will be considered, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from Clinical Psychologists who can help expand our services to children and adolescents.
Hours: Either Between 2 and 5 days per week, Or some combination of Saturdays and/or evenings, at negotiable times, starting soon.
Essential eligibility requirements:
- an appropriate post-graduate degree in Psychology (either Masters (Clin.Psych), DPsych or PhD(Clin.Psych) only.)
- full (unconditional) registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- eligibility for registration with Medicare to provide psychology services.
Weekday staff are employed on permanent contracts, for which remuneration has two components:
- Award wages and conditions in accordance with Health Professionals Award at Level HP2, HP3 or HP4 depending on your level of training and experience
- Discretionary bonus according to the average number of clients per day up to an average of 5 clients per day.
In combination, a Clinical Psychologist can expect to earn about $120K, and a Psychologist between $60-90K depending on the level of experience on entry, if they worked full time.
Saturday and/or evening staff are employed on casual contracts. Details supplied on request.