Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people?
Allied Mental Health Professional – Private Practice
If you are a psychologist, social worker, or occupational therapist eligible for a Medicare provider number and have experience working with young people, then headspace Port Adelaide wants to hear from you!
headspace Port Adelaide is a multi-disciplinary youth mental health service of Centacare Catholic Family Services. As an allied mental health professional in our team, you will provide focused psychological strategies to young people aged 12-25 years old, who have been referred to headspace Port Adelaide under Medicare’s Better Access initiative.
Allied Mental Health Professionals will be provided with the following:
- Ongoing Medicare referrals
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Use of a modern, youth-friendly consultation room
- Infrastructure such as wireless Internet, telephone, and photocopier/fax
- Collegial support from a vibrant multidisciplinary team
- Opportunities to participate in peer supervision and professional development activities
- Flexibility in negotiating number of sessions per day and working hours
For more information and to express interest, go to: https://centacare.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=187&ppt=71a30fb7
For further information, contact headspace Port Adelaide Manager Stacey Roy on (08) 8215 6340.