Psychologists (Clinical/Generalist ) Full or Part time positions
Due to significant growth, FBG Group is seeking Senior Psychologists to join our highly talented professional team.
FBG Group is a boutique consulting firm which provides high quality services to organisations and their employees, across the areas of Wellbeing, Leadership, Transformation and Performance.
We are seeking experienced, counselling or clinical psychologists to work in our wellbeing services team. This involves providing employee wellbeing support, brief to medium term psychological interventions and workplace assistance.
Suitable psychologists will be AHPRA registered, have extensive experience working with employees in a work/occupational context and in assessing mental health and wellbeing, and be adaptable to a broad range of clients from different industries and levels. Experience in short to medium term psychological interventions is required.
We have flexibility in the positions from full time to 3 or 4 days per week.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting and varied clinical work in an inspiring professional team environment
- Professional supervision and development with a focus on helping you continue to learn and develop
- Fast paced, growing boutique consultancy that provides a range of interesting clinical and consulting services to public and private sector clients
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Clinical or Generalist Psychologist keen to work with a diverse working population delivering wellbeing services to individuals and organisations
- Someone with a minimum 10 years' experience delivering EAP services or equivalent
- Someone who can give us a full time or part time (preferred minimum 4 days) commitment
- Office based in Collins St Melbourne CBD close to transport and all the city has to offer
- Willingness and flexibility to travel intra-state as required, by negotiation, essential
FBG is proudly committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. We provide flexible work practices and a fantastic team culture where people are empowered to work to their best and develop your capabilities.
If this sounds like you, please apply now – we are looking forward to connecting with you.
*Applicants must have Australian Permanent Residency or right to work in Australia