Are you interested in optimising clinical excellence and commercial success in your psychology career? Join Advance Healthcare!
Advance Healthcare has been providing multi-disciplinary services including psychology to the community for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on the highest standard of health services with an integrated multi-disciplinary approach to client management.
We are preferred providers of multi-disciplinary pain management services (Network Pain Management) for TAC and WorkSafe.
Advance Healthcare is expanding its psychological services. We are currently looking for clinical, health or general psychologists for our St Albans, Hoppers Crossing, Bundoora locations:
- With full registration with the AHPRA
- Some experience in private practice or hospital setting is valued
- To provide psychology services as part of the multi-disciplinary pain management team
- To assess and treat clients under Medicare with general mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety and stress-related conditions
What Advance Healthcare can offer you:
- A structured clinical mentoring program with a skilled and experienced senior psychologist
- Potential to work with expert medical and allied health professionals
- Access to education sessions provided by leaders in the field of chronic pain
- Short and long term goal setting to help you attain the most out of your psychology career
- An ability to participate in research projects around mental health problems and persistent pain