Are you looking for variety of referrals? We do not rely solely on Better Access Referrals.
Are you interested in a flexible working schedule?
Are you starting your career in private practice?
Are you a busy mum looking to work around your family needs?
Are you a graduate?
Or are you thinking of semi-retirement?
New View Psychology is a family-oriented business who strive on creating a work environment that welcomes and respects each member and their unique contributions.
Established in 2005 and now with over 100 locations across Australia, New View Psychology prides itself as being recognised as one of the largest leading providers of Psychological Services.
Not only are we offering the traditional private practice opportunities at various locations we are also interested in hearing from psychologists who may want the diversity of EAP Support and Critical Incident work.
Why join our Network?
- We offer you the luxury to design your own working schedule. That’s right! You set your own hours for the ultimate work/life balance
- Variety of client referrals - build on your clinical practice skills!
- Free peer supervision with senior psychologists and Board Approved Supervisors
- Continuing Professional Development Seminars & Training Opportunities
- Clinical Support – an excellent, hands-on clinical manager for support with ethical, professional or client related concerns
- Full Administration Support - an excellent team to manage referrals, confirm bookings, accounts and marketing
- Corporate Services – Critical Incident Onsite Support, Employee Assistance Programs, Training, Coaching, Fitness for Work Assessments
- Competitive remuneration
What you need to be a part of our team?
- Ability to work autonomously but also as a team player
- A reliable, passionate and strong work ethic
- Organisation and time management
- Demonstrated excellence with client retention
- Demonstrated high standard of ethical practice
- Holder of an ABN or ACN
Due to expansion, we have a number of Locations across Australia:
(Note – we require onsite EAP support across Australia)
NORTHERN, SOUTH EASTERN, EASTERN, INNER MELBOURNE, WESTERN
Ballarat, Bendigo, Beechworth, Echuca, Horsham, Wagga Wagga, Wodonga
New South Wales
Balgowlah, Bathurst, Chipping Norton, Dee Why, Kingsford, Liverpool, Maitland, Moorebank, Meadowbank, Newington
Australia Capital Territory
Bruce, Casey, Calwell, Garran, Kingston
Ascot, Brisbane, Carindale, Carseldine, Cashmere, Clayfield, Cairns, Coomera, Daisy Hill, Hervey Bay, Indooroopilly, Kallangur, Maryborough, Maroochydore, Nerang, Strathpine
Bedford, Kalgoorlie, Perth CBD, Rockingham
Adelaide CBD, Pooraka
START: Nov 2018