- Full Time, 80 hours per fortnight with ADO
- Multidisciplinary role - RPN, OT, SW or Psychologist
- Based at Harvester Clinic, Sunshine
Life with Us:
The Mid West Area Mental Health Service (MWAMHS) is situated in a Western Metropolitan corridor where continuous development, service expansion and innovative new programs are on the rise.
The Central Community Team (Central Team) is part of Mid-West Area Mental Health Service (MWAMHS) based at Harvester Clinic, Sunshine. It provides a range of mental health services to adults living with a severe mental illness with individualised assessment, treatment and psychosocial rehabilitation in the community.
A Job to Be Proud Of:
The Central Team is a welcoming and supportive diverse group of multi-disciplinary clinicians, who value the specific contributions of team members in the treatment of consumers who present with often, challenging and complex mental health issues.
We are seeking a community mental health clinician who is passionate about improving the health outcomes of people with serious mental illness and who is able to demonstrate capacity to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Clinical experience within a mental health setting
- Understanding of current best practice, policy direction and legislative frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in the delivey of mental health care, including assessment and community based interventions
Our Commitment to You:
- We are a values based organisation, a career with us is a rewarding experience offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- NorthWestern Mental Health boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary packaging
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au and ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.