Casey Psychology Centre is a well established, reputable and busy private practice located in Cranbourne. We are currently seeking qualified Psychologists to join our friendly team due to overwhelming referral demand.
We are located close to public transport and situated next door to a large busy medical practice. We have a strong alliance with many Psychiatrists, GPs and other health professional services within our area, resulting in a consistent referral stream.
We also provide a full business service which includes full-time reception, online diary system and telephone/internet/fax facilities. Our premises are bright and comfortable with well appointed counselling rooms.
Flexible work arrangements and generous contractor rates are offered. We can also arrange peer supervision and professional development opportunities if required. Start time negotiable.
- A Masters or Doctoral degree
- Full AHPRA registration with APS eligibility
- Eligible for Medicare service provision
- Professional and Public Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
- Well developed clinical and counselling skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Confident working independently with a wide range of presenting issues
- Clinical Endorsement
- Relationship or couples counselling
- Experience or willingness to work with children
- Psychologists with an interest to work at least 2 days per week
Please email your cover letter (including your availability) and resume addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 6th January 2019. Successful applicants may be interviewed and appointed prior to this date.