An amazing opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Psychologist to join our team. This will be a salaried position commencing with a minimum of 3 days per week, with the opportunity to increase to full-time.
Who we are:
Wendy Dignand & Associates is a long established private psychology practice in the Riverina. We strive to create a work culture that is encouraging, inspiring and fulfilling, whilst providing exceptional psychological services.
Our practice currently consists of a team of 5 psychologists all with full caseloads, a Practice Manager and two administration staff. The practice principal, Ann Cramp, is an experienced psychologist with more than ten years experience working in vocational rehabilitation, disability assessment services and private practice. Our senior psychologist, Wendy Dignand, has been in private practice for more than 25 years and practicing for 40 years.
What we will offer:
- Weekly individual peer supervision
- Weekly clinical team meeting
- Well appointed, comfortable, individual consulting rooms in a beautiful and well maintained heritage building
- Full administrative support including all reception duties, telephone calls, diary management, file management, invoicing and typing for all letters and reports
- Strong referral base from GP's, Defence, Workers Compensation, NDIS and EAP's
- A professional, warm and genuine environment
- Flexibility of hours
- Supportive team environment
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with your experience
- Comprehensive psychometric test library
- Variety of clients across the lifespan with various presentations
What we are looking for:
- Registration with AHPRA - endorsement in Clinical, Forensic or Health will be favourably considered
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Experience in provision of psychological services to workers' compensation clients
- Experience in working with a variety of age groups and competence implementing evidence-based interventions to complex patients
- Experience in the provision of psychometric tests
- Someone who is reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Board approved supervisor
- Applicants with clinical experience in any of the following client groups will be favourably considered:
- Experience assessing and working with Autism and intellectual disability
- Chronic pain
- Experience conducting assessments for criminal or family court matters
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you've been waiting for, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above to Ann Cramp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries are totally confidential.