Eton Place is a busy private mental health practice located in Toowong, Brisbane. Our well-established boutique practice comprises of several child / adolescent and adult psychologists and psychiatrists.
We are currently looking for a full-time clinical psychology registrar who will be supported to ensure they meet the requirements for endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist. Though there may be some opportunity to work with adults, the population will be primarily children, adolescents and their parents.
This unique opportunity is to join a highly experienced and diverse team, which offers a range of benefits, including:
- supervision and mentoring by an experienced board-approved clinical psychology supervisor.
We are looking for a clinician to begin in early 2019 and work Monday to Friday, on a full time employment contract .
- Master and / or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRHA as a Clinical Psychology Registrar at, or before, the beginning of 2019.
- Medicare registration or eligibility fore registration as a generally registered psychologist at, or before, the beginning of 2019.
- Able to function autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Desirable (but not essential) Criteria:
- Skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions including CBT.
- Experience in providing psychological services to children/ adolescent and/or adults.
If you are interested in this role, please submit a cover letter and a recent CV (with at least two referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact 0412 755 100 to further discuss this role.
For further information about our clinic please visit our website at www.etonplace.com.au or contact 3736 1268.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the team.