onPsych is seeking FULLY REGISTERED Psychologists or FULLY ACCREDITED (with AASW) Mental Health Social Workers to work in schools in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and country Victoria.
Currently FULL TIME / PART TIME / CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE and Australia wide.
onPsych is seeking enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated Psychologists and Mental Health Social Workers work in school settings and telehealth (online).
Much of your work will be counselling, psycho-educational, teaching cognitive and social skills and developing behavioural programs.
onPsych staff are able to select their own hours as telehealth platforms run 24/7, work during school hours, have school holidays off with opportunities to work systematically within the family with parents and mental health populations. They provide face-to-face and online therapeutic support for teaches, deliver workshops and/or educational assessments as required.
See our web site for more details at www.onpsych.com.au
All CPD points covered through the annual active onPsych Professional Development Day, Group Supervision, online discussion forums, our innovative resource library and general supervision of individual school cases.
Some of the psychological issues we support include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stress (exams/relationships)
- Behavioural and conduct disorders
- Social, relationship and emotional issues (anger management/emotion de-regulation)
- Mental Health disorders Bullying- both for the bully and bullied
- Divorce and Grief
- ASD and ADHD adjustment to integrated learning
onPsych also offers skills training groups:
- Anxiety/Anger Management
- Relationship and social skills
- Motivation Parenting Skills
1. Psychologists will have APHRA full registration. Social Workers who are accredited Mental Health Social Workers with AASW.
2. Must have, or be prepared to undergo a police check for a "working with children" permit, and have a current drivers license, internet connected computer, and mobile phone.
3. In addition they will need:
- The skill to communicate effectively with a wide range of client groups
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to write clear and concise reports and have good presentation skills
- Develop relationships with teachers, parents, doctors and other professionals.
- Enjoy and be able to work independently
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be able to manage a significant caseload
- Knowledge of a range of therapeutic techniques suitable for use with children and young people
Overseas Psychologists or Mental Health Social Workers encouraged to apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org