Founded in 1907, Aftercare is the longest serving national mental health charity. We provide wide range of services supporting people's journeys to social and emotional wellbeing.
Aftercare is a values-driven organisation. Our people are passionate about their work. Our culture is professional, fun, friendly, rewarding and collaborative. We have over 500 staff in 40 locations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria.
- Base salary: $95,593 - 105,526 (dependent on qualifications & experience)
- Plus superannuation
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Paid leave and flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent training & career development
About the role:
- Full-time and Permanent
- Based in Orange, NSW
- This is a leadership role and involves the management and continuous improvement of innovative and effective operational and clinical systems that support and facilitate the delivery of quality services to our consumers and their families and carers.
- Work in partnership with service providers to provide evidence based services to people with mental health issues
- Must have full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist / Mental Health Nurse / Occupational Therapist or a Social Worker with AASW registration
- Experience managing a health/mental health service or multidisciplinary community health service
- Experience overseeing staff to ensure quality clinical practices
- Knowledge of the rationale, principles and evidence for integrated service delivery models for mental health consumers
To apply please email email@example.com and provide a cover letter and a copy of your CV. If you have any questions please call 0432 707 238.
Closing date for applications: Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt, with a final closing date for applications of: 25th February 2018.