CPS is a busy thriving private practice located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. We have rooms in Taree. We are a dynamic, friendly and supportive team of Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists providing a wide variety of psychological services to our local Manning Valley and Great Lakes community.
We have vacancies for 2 clinicians to work with us full or part time hours. We have both child/adolescent/family work available and also adult work.
We have a consistently high volume of referrals from established referral pathways, clients currently waiting to be seen and a lovely premises with river and town views to work from.
We would like to have someone join us who is vibrant and enjoys working within a supportive team.
We value professional autonomy thus there is scope for a clinician to nominate what presentations they would like to see and to have fully flexible work hours. It is an ideal workplace for a semi-retired clinician or working parent.
CPS is a professionally supportive workplace in which clinicians can thrive and achieve a satisfactory work/ life balance.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. As we have clients waiting to be seen and a very good private practice income can be achieved immediately.
- Flexible and family-friendly work hours
- A high level of professional autonomy
- A supportive and friendly team
- Full administrative support
- Great modern rooms with water views and loads of natural light
- A plentiful and wide variety of client work
- Regular peer and individual supervision
- Competitive remuneration
- We are a great workpace for a semi-retired clinician looking for flexible work hours
- Eligible for Medicare provider number
- Enjoys working in a team
- If a Registered Psychologist - atleast 4 years experience