Body Mind Central is a caring team of psychologists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, life coaches and remedial massage therapists.
Being a holistic team we work together to help our clients achieve optimal health. We understand the value of the body and mind working as one and have strategically created our team to offer powerful and evidence-based solutions for our clients' health needs.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and self-motivated psychologist/clinical psychologist contractor to join our professional, caring and down-to-earth team.
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
- Offer a range of therapeutic intervention, from individual therapy to groups and workshops;
- Work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and some Saturday sessions
- Build your practice hours over 2-3 days
- Work closely with other allied clinicians to ensure clients receive optimal health care and outcomes.
This role is for you if you are:
- A team player
- Fully registered with AHPRA (either as psych/clin.psych)
- Qualified with a minimum two years experience working as a psychologist/clin.psychologist.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to Suzi Petrozzi at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining:
- Why you would like to join our team;
- What you would contribute in terms of your experience and skills; and
- What drives and inspires you as a psychologist/clin.psychologist.
For more information about our centre visit Body Mind Central at www.bodymindcentral.com.au or call us on 9518 0096.
Applications close 12th of March 2019.