At St Joseph's we are looking for a Registered Psychologist to join our dynamic staff. The role entails working with students both individually and in small groups as well as liaising with staff and parents in a primary school setting.
This is a part time position (10 Hours) in a Catholic Primary School. The days and times can be negotiated with the principal.
- Psychology qualifications and professional experience that enables registration with AHPRA and membership with the APS
- An ability to provide assessment, counselling and consultancy
- Understanding of Child Protection Legislation and Child Safety Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with students, parents/carers, teachers and external agencies whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and it's environment
- The ability to interpret psychometric tests such as WISC IV
- Experience working with primary age students would be an advantage
Please submit your CV and Letter of Application by email to the Principal, Mrs Sharon Kenyon-Smith: email@example.com by Monday 25th February, 2019
Applications should include the names of three professional referees, who may be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Commencement of position: by negotiation